-
May 13th, 2005, 12:01 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Long time member chiming in, just been a extended period since I've last posted. Question for the audio cognoscenti on the board. I have an opportunity to acquire a pair of A-7s that are being sold off at the university that employs me. What would be a fair offer? They are in near mint condition.
Cheers
-
May 13th, 2005, 12:12 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Are they late model or earlier? It really depends. Does it have 805B or 1505B horns? Are the drivers ferrites or alnico?
If the drivers have ferrites I'd say about $1500 for a near-mint pair would be fair.
Ray
-
May 13th, 2005, 02:23 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
May 13th, 2005, 05:51 AM
#4
Inactive Member
going rate seems to be about $1200 to $1500, sometimes a little more sometimes a little less. Iconic Magnificants are less than the Alpro ones and are furniture grade.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks